Thursday, February 3, 2011

Taxi Driver

Taxi Driver has one of my favoriet movie quotes in it "You talkn' to me? You talkn' to me?  Then who the hell else are you talkn' to?"  Ok, its not the greatest quote but its a great scean.  It really gives you a look into Robert De Niro's chearector head.  This guy is a really wacked out.



This is on of those movies that if you're over the age of 20 you've at least heard about it.  I myself had heard it and even seen clips but never saw it till yesterday.  I wasn't disapointed.  It was realeased in February of 1976.  Its about a mentally disterbed Vietnam vet that works as a taxi driver at night.  As a taxi driver he is witness to the sleaze side of the city that he works in.  He attempts to save a teenage prostute and his frustration causes him to become violent.  Its a little bit on the dark side but still a great movie.  Its avable through Netflix by mail only.  Its worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment